As New Zealanders, we should be proud of what we’ve achieved in slowing the curve and beating the spread of COVID-19. Moving forward, it’s important that we are fully prepared to get our businesses back up and running safely while transitioning into Alert Level 3.
The government has released several industry-specific guidelines for those businesses returning to work. More generally, the following guidelines can be applied to all sectors. Note that these may change over time:
- Regular disinfecting of surfaces.
- Encouraging good hand hygiene by allowing frequent hand washing and sanitising.
- Not having sick people in the workplace.
- Meeting physical distancing requirements.
Worchem products (INDUSTRISAN and CLINISAN) have been included as part of The Infection Prevention Strategy’s (TIPS) report on cleaning and prevention methods. We’re pleased Worchem products and methods are helping businesses to keep staff and clients safe as they reopen.
Worchem’s disinfectant tablets are appropriate for cleaning guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health, including but not limited to the disinfection of:
- The disinfection of vehicle surfaces such as steering wheels, door handles, gear sticks etc.
- Hard surfaces such as counters, floors and walls.
- High-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, tabletops, work areas, cupboards etc.
We’re also pleased to announce the addition of our newest product, Worchem Hand Sanitizer. We provide 10L containers of 70% alcohol hand sanitizer in refillable, recyclable containers (with tap). For Hand Sanitizer orders, please contact us directly.
To purchase disinfectant tablets online, click here or feel free to get in touch.